A ten year old girl, Janet X, was being treated for a slight nervous disorder. Whilst under hypnosis she recounted a story of her interaction with aliens and a flying saucer. Whilst in trance she spoke of being in a saucer with three men, and of visiting a planet with an advanced society. 1. Chibbett, H. S. W. (1969). "Ufos and Parapsychology." Flying Saucer Review Special Issue 3. pp33-38. 2. Interview between Pony Godic and onginal investigator Peter Thomas in 1989

A twelve year old girl lost consciousness after feeling she was being lUted off the ground. Waking, she found herseH in a large room with two men in silver/white suits. After again losing consciousness she came to in a paddock, with a saucer shaped object visible. 1. Victorian UFO Research Society. 2. Chalker, Bill. (1989).Abducted? Australian Penthouse. Nov. p37

A woman, now living in Australia has recollections that at age 7 or 8, she had been abducted. She recalls being on a table of sorts, with bright, very white, lights above her. A long, large needle was pushed into her chest, about 7.5cm down from her sternum, between the ribs. This needle insertion left her with a mole like mark

She recalls she had been asleep at home when there was a noise. She felt paralysed and a being approached. The being was 120cm tall, had large black eyes and a large head. She thought there might have actually been two beings present. She felt she had either seen them, or knew them from somewhere before.

They communicated with her by telepathy. The commu- nication between them and her was instructional, a message that the beings meant no harm. Other aspects of the communication was to tell her that she would forget the abduction and that they would, at some stage, return to her. In summary, she felt like "a victim", a Hsurvivor" and a "chosen one." The woman has fragmentary memo- ries of what she believes are three other abduction episodes. Keith Basterfield

A young girl investigating the sighting of a UFO came across an object and a man. She recalls riding in the object, but is unable to say how she got home. 1. Chalker, Bill. Personal Investigation & (1989).Abducted ?. Australian Penthouse. Nov. p37

A twenty nine year old woman recalls a number of experiences, the first of which occurred at age three and a haH. She recounts remembering waking in her cot to hnd the room filled with small entities, who seemed to be examining her mother. This experience was vividly recalled in early childhood when the woman was hrst exposed to photographs of a hospital operation. In another experience at age nineteen, she can recall being taken from her bed, and floated up to a gspaceship. However, she has no on board memory. Bill Chalker

1964 SYDNEY, NSW 0200hrs Med S3/P4
A man was admiring the full Moon in the Westem sky, when he saw a small object just appear. It went up to the Moon and then disappeared. UFORA phone-in

1965/66 HOBART, TAS CE4 S4/P4
A married woman, K.K., previously a psychiatric nurse, has fragments of memoriesof experiences from as young as 44 years of age. The memories involve figures in black from another star. The beings revealed that they were here for a purpose - sense of escape from another place -sense of destruction. UFORA phone-in

A Miss Marlene Travers, of Melboume, is reported to have observed a large silver disc land near her. It is claimed that she was abducted and raped by an alien wearing a loose fnting metallic green tunic. Investigations reveal this account is most likely a literary hoax. 1. Binder, O. (1968).Unsolved Mysteries of the Past New York Tower. 2. Edwards, F (1967). "Flying Saucers Here And Now". New York. Stuart p147

1968 WA CE4 S4/P4
A Mr Terry W, now aged 30, related that at about age 6-7 two small beings entered his bedroom and tried to persuade him to leave with them. He has the recurring memory of them saying: "Come with us, come with us..." He remembers being petrified and thinking, I don't like the looks of you. I want to go back." He also recalls an event in a flat in Maylands WA, in 1988/89, but doesn't remember if it was a dream or reality in which he was lifted up and carried off by some small squat entities. In 1990 he dreamt of being taken away by taller "peopleS wearing black capes. Terry asserts he is very psychic. Brian Richards UFORUM

A complex series of UFO/visionary episodes with an abduction/religious context. Witness 'Christine' was for a time a person living in the streets of Sydney. Experiences include examination, 'implants', messages etc. Bill Chalker/UFOIC.

Sep/Oct 1970 SYDNEY, NSW
One night a man noticed a red/orange glow in the bush close to his home. He took his dog and went to investigate. Getting closer to it he saw a glow illuminating the area His dog became excited and dashed into the bush. There next appears to be a discontinuity in his physical and emotional reactions - an apparent period of missing time. He next recalled seeing an owl fly past him and he could hear his own intemal thought: ~There's something I should remember.~ Strangely, he feit comfortable with this, lost interest in the glow and went home. Keith Basterfield and Julia Elsbeth

01-02.08.71 GLADSTONE, QLD
A Finnish couple, Ben and Helen K left Gladstone at about 11.35 p.m. and upon arrival in Rockhampton found that only forty minutes had passed on a trip which would normally have taken much longer. In addition to the rapid trip, they could not recall passing through intervening towns, although they did recall seeing an unusual green light at one stage. Their 1971 Valiant sedan was reportedly covered with a thin film of odourless oil, and unusual marks were noted on the cars bonnet. Attempts at hvPnotising the couPle were unsuccessful. Chalker, Bill. (1984) "Australian Interrupted Journeys." UFO Research Australia Newsletter 5(2):14-23. Initally presented as part of a lecture at UFOCON four, Sydney, Oct 79 & published in the MUFON Journal Aug 1980

On a clear night, a man, then in the English Navy, was based at HMS Ganges, Shotley Barracks in Ipswich, East Anglia. Dozens of people saw 4 iights in a panern, low, not in the sky. Therewas no noise, andthey were stationary for 10-15 minutes. The observation was explained as heiicopters bythe authorities. UFORA phone-in

Carol, a twenty seven year old woman reported a lifelong series of experiences which commenced with a CE1 when she was aged six. This was followed by other UFO experiences, poltergeist activity, telepathy, precognitive dreams, an out-of-body experience, lucid dreams, hypnagogic imagery and sleep paralysis episodes, amongst other things. Of particular interest was a recurrent nightmare of encounters with a strange dwarf in an unusual room. Memories of some of these events were triggered after watching an Unsolved Mysteries segment on abductions on television. Under regression recollection eventuated of one apparent abduction at age nine. Partial recollections of a second possible abduction at age fifteen, ran into a memory block. A friend of her participated in some of the experiences and was present in the same room during the age fffteen event. Regression of this second woman confirmed parts of Carol's story but not the abduction. UFO Research SA/Keith Basterfield

Mrs Maureen Puddy's story starts with a visit to the Royal Childrens' Hospital in Melbourne, where her son had been taken after an accident at school when a cupboard had fallen on him and broken his leg. He had been taken to the hospital by the "Angel of Mercy" Helicopter Air Ambulance Service.

While driving home from a visit to the boy on the 5th July 1972, she called in at her mother's home for a cup of tea and a chat, leaving there at about 9.15 p.m., taking the shortcut along the Mooraduc Road from Frankston.

On this occasion, she saw a blue light reflected down over the car and thought it was the helicopter flying overhead, and may be trying to get a message to her, although how they could tell her car in the dark had not occurred to her, so thought she had better stop and see what they wanted. She had not bargained on what confronted her. A large circular object, like two saucers placed together, with one upside down - the usual "saucer" shape. The object was possibly, in her estimating, two telephone poles high, and would have spanned the strip of road 24 feet wide, also taking in the 'nature strip' on either side of the road, making the 'saucer' approximately 100 feet across.

Having already alighted from the car, she leaned back against it, took a long look at the object and wondered what it was she was seeing. The object's surface was smooth with no joins, welds, seams or rivets, no doors, windows or portholes and no wheels. The huge object was radiating a brilliant blue light all around - an intense glow - there was no movement, no wobbling or rotating, but a faint humming could be heard.

She must have noted all these things while wondering what sort of aircraft it was and before fear took over; at which time she quickly got back into her car and drove off as fast as she could, only to find the object was maintaining its position just above and behind the car. No matter how fast she travelled, the object seemed to remain at the same distance.

Aware that the blue light was no longer with her, and seeing a very bright light streaking off in the opposite direction, Mrs. Puddy realised the chase must be over. It had followed her for about eight miles!

The witness reported her sighting to the Police at Dromana, some family members and also some friends, who considered it all a bit of a joke, so she decided to say no more about it............. until about three weeks later.

Then on Tuesday 25th July, 1972, after having visited her son again, she followed a similar routine, a 'cuppa' with her mother enroute home, and left at almost the same time, about 9.15 p.m.

Maureen arrived at the Mooraduc Road, travelled on a short distance of about one mile, when the blue light appeared over her car once more. "Oh no! Not again!" she thought. "This time I'm not going to stop". She grabbed the steering wheel more determinedly and put her foot flat to the floor, but the car just drifted to a stop on the side of the road. No matter what she did the Holden would not reply to her demands. She was wondering "where do I go from here". Terrified, she gripped the wheel and looked out the windscreen to see the object hanging silently in the air above her car, the countryside bathed in blue light. Then a voice spoke to her, not audibly but in her head she said, as if words had been put into a computer and come out in the most beautifully modulated voice and perfect English she had ever heard. During this time she experienced a most unusual sensation. She said that 'if you could be in a vacuum' then she had been - Perfectly silent and still.

The message was: - "Don't be afraid ... we mean you no harm..your tests will be negative ... tell the Media (longer pause) you are now in control".

At that moment the car started up again as if she had turned the key. She sat there for a moment or two, then drove off as fast as she could.

She stopped at the same police station only to find it closed, then went to the next, still on her way home. She told the officer, "I want to make a report of a sighting of a flying saucer", "Oh yes, Madam", came the reply. She insisted, in fear and frustration, so the policeman humoured her and she had it recorded.

Next morning she 'phoned Laverton R.A.A.F. Station to ask if they could offer any explanation of what she had seen, to which they replied that it could not have been an aircraft or balloon as neither would have been in the area at the time; but don't say anything as it could cause panic. They would send her a questionnaire to complete, but when later asked about this told me, "you'd have to be an astronaut to understand it", and I believe she did not bother to return it.

Naturally, we questioned Maureen regarding her experience in the car. What did the messages mean? She said she had not had any recent tests done, but some about six months ago proved negative. There was no use telling her not to be afraid, she was terrified! As for telling the media: she 'phoned three of the four T.V. stations. One was mildly interested since they were showing "Chariots of the Gods". Two made light of her news, so she did not bother to contact the fourth. I heard through a radio talk-back program, which in desperation, she had contacted, because the UFO-nauts had said to contact the media and she did not want to see them again!!

At this stage I had not actually met Maureen, only spoken to her on the phone - for one hour - but when I invited her to address one of our meetings at the National Mutual Theatrette, she agreed, and kept the full-house spell-bound for about two hours. The hall was crowded, there were even people in the lobby listening through the speaker system - thoroughly fascinated!

During the question period that night, Mrs. Puddy was really 'put through her paces'. "Did she think what she saw was a psychic phenomenon?" "Did she suffer any burns or after effects?" To both these questions she answered "No". "Did she think there were any other witnesses?" She thought there must have been one at least, because as she was approaching a railway crossing, she saw a man with a torch, leading a cow up one of the side roads. Surely the UFO must have passed very close to him, but would have been going in the same direction. Later the man's wife contacted her and also a lady living on a ridge, not far from the highway, - both had seen the light!

The third experience, which was purely psychic, occurred about six months later.

One Wednesday, I received a 'phone call from a rather agitated Maureen Puddy, who said she had been trying contact VUFORS. Her story goes:

For some days she had been hearing a voice calling to her to "return to the meeting place". Believing she heard someone calling her name at the front door, she went to open it and her husband, who was an invalid in a wheel-chair, asked who it was, but there was no-one there! When she went shopping, she heard "Maureen, Maureen, return to the meeting place", and she looked around to find there was no one near. She felt she had to go to the meeting place but she was too scared to go alone, so I told her that Paul Norman and I would be available when she wished to go. With very little gentle persuasion she agreed to go that Wednesday evening.

Paul fuelled his car while I prepared a hot drink and some supper, for we didn't know whether or not we would be just sitting for most of the night and we would require some 'fuel' to keep us warm even though it was supposed to be summer.

I need not have been so apprehensive because the UFO-nauts had our evening all worked out for us. I had, over the 'phone to Maureen, described Paul's car and told her where we would meet her, opposite the electricity sub-station, where the road widens, at about 8.30 ~ 9 p.m. We were early and it was not yet dark so we could see Maureen's Holden station wagon when she arrived. She got out of her car and ran towards us saying she nearly "went off the road back there". I suggested she tell me about it as we drove to the meeting place.

Before going further I should perhaps add, that as I entered her car, I had the odd feeling that something was amiss, I was experiencing a tingling sensation (like that of a mild electric shock), which passed off quite quickly. Maureen then told me that in the centre of the front seat, between where the two of us sat, had appeared an entity completely clad in a type of gold foil suit. As she turned to look in his direction, she was so startled she almost ran off the road, It was quite obvious she was quite shocked by the eventful drive...

By this time we had reached the 'meeting place which was somewhat hidden from passing traffic by a few trees. We drew to a stop and Paul came to sit in the back seat of the station wagon while I stayed in the front with Maureen.

We were talking about the latest incident along the road, when suddenly, she grabbed my arm and pointed across her car, exclaiming: "There he is! Can't you see him?" and she shook my arm saying that I must be able to - I tried to explain to her that it was like closed circuit television - from him to her.

She said he was coming closer to the car, in fact, so close that if I put my arm out I could possibly touch him. He was now standing almost beside the front headlight, so I asked Paul to take a little walk around the car. As he came to where the entity was standing, the entity moved back to allow Paul to pass between him and the car. At this point the entity beckoned to Maureen to follow him, but she adamantly declared that she would not. I told her I'd go with her and tried to gently ease her out the car door, but she hung onto the steering wheel and would not budge.

The entity then became impatient when she would not follow and she became a trifle upset, He apparently disappeared behind bushes and she suddenly commenced describing the interior of the UFO. She told us that the entity was standing there pointing to a large "mushroom" like object in the centre of a large circular room. The centre object, which was taller than an average person, was a little like jelly, moving all the time; there were lines like those of Roman numerals around the lower portion. The top of the "mushroom" had lines on it and the whole thing seemed fixed to the floor. She was apparently looking around the room and became very agitated at this point, crying, "I can't get out! There are no doors or windows. I can't get out!" I put my arm around her shoulders in an attempt to calm her, and could feel tears on my hand. She was really upset and as I clearly visualised what Maureen was describing, I decided to direct my thoughts to the entity; nothing to lose and maybe something to gain - as I was very concerned about Maureen's state, I felt she may have had a nervous collapse or even a stroke. I silently requested he take pity on the poor girl and suddenly she said, "he wants me to close my eyes". I replied that she should do so and almost immediately I felt her relax as if in a trance.

Again she began to describe the interior of the object and once again became agitated when she could see no way out of the vehicle. After a brief period she "came back to us" and we switched on the car's interior lights and asked if she would care for a cup of tea from our thermos flask. I had just handed Maureen her cup when she said, "Oh, I'm back in there again", and repeated the description, but this time somewhat more calmly, before stating, "he's gone. This time he's really gone. I can tell. It feels different".

She now seemed quite normal, so we went on with our supper, discussing the "mushroom" and trying to identify it. I asked if it could have been a gyroscope, but Maureen was not apparently familiar with that term so "compass" was suggested. She picked off a little gadget from the dashboard of her car and to my amazement it was exactly what I had envisaged from her description of the "mushroom. A small compass on a suction cup. I had not seen one before or since.

We did not dare let her drive home alone, nor did she wish it, in case of a return visit from our 'friend', or nerves on her part. I drove in her car with her and Paul followed in his car. I believe it was between 10.30 and 11.00p.m. when we arrived at her home which was quite some distance away. We did not take particular note of the time, but it was fairly late. VUFORS

One night two men were asleep in a caravan on a remote building site, when one was woken by a blue light projecting from a hovering aerial disc. A time lapse occurred of some two hours. He felt that some beings-Caucasian types, were somehow involved. UFO Investigstion Centre, Sydney: Anecdotal investigation by David Buching, Sep 1975

Two young women felt compelled to get into their car which then drove itseH to a certain spot. They were escorted by a brilliant white light source. Vague human shapes were seen as well as strange noises heard. There was an episode of missing time involved. Investigation by Bill Chalker. Deleterious effects on Heather, one of the percipients, meant that the incident was not able to be fully researched

"A man hunting for fossils in flat desert country was suddenly approached by two short beings who beckoned him to come with them. He was taken into an externally small object, which was impossibly much larger inside. Twenty or more similar beings were also inside. He was offered a drink, then passed out. He awoke and found himself on the floor of the object. He saw two human female children in a cage-like structure who seemed to be in a trance. The man felt he had somehow been rejected by the beings. A doorway suddenly opened in front of him. He stepped out and found himself back on the desert floor. He rejoined a companion and found he had been away for one and a half hours." 1. Chalker, Bill. (1989). "Abducted?" Australian Penthouse. Nov. p37. 2. Australian Flying Saucer Research Society.


A woman recalled, that as a nine year old girl, she and a friend observed a UFO at close range in suburban Elizabeth. As she had memories of observing the object from two different angles of view, but no recollections of moving between the two locations, she suspected a period of missing time may have occurred.

Regressed to the day of the incident, she felt her head buzzing, then she recalled being in a room of some kind, and of seeing a face on a small pointed head, with pointed ears. In addition she recalled someone walking towards her- a silver glow around its body. A thick metal "skewer" featured which she said was: "to take out fluid." Nothing further could be elucidated. UFORSA/Keith Basterfield

At age 17, a man, Peter M., although a user of drugs had neither been drinking or taking drugs when an experience occurred. He was lying in bed when the curtains opened and a bright light was present. The window looked into paddock on outskirts of Sydney. The bedsheets were tucked in, however, suddenly the bottom of sheets lifted up - and he feit paralysed and powerless. An unusual sensation travelled up his feet, up his back and to his head. Euphoric feeling and happy. The light was a bright white with yellow tinge. No further recollections. Would like to know what happened. Since then has had bouts of automatic writing when draws symbols that he does not understand. UFORA phone-In. Referred to UFOIC

1974/75 COOLA, NSW
Three men came across a large black object at low level. After one man shot at it a number of circular objects emerged from the main object. The next recall by the men was of going to sleep. Several years later one man experienced partial recollections of more to the event, after watching "Close Encounters Of The Third Kind". Mark Moravec

A thirty one year old woman was overcome by a feeling of sickness, while vacuuming her house. Three strange beings were seen in front of her. There was apparently telepathic communication and advice that she had to go with them. The next thing she recalls is it was five hours later and her fiancee had arrived home. Bill Chalker

An old man is said to have been abducted after a bright object landed near him. Beings alighted and took him aboard. He said they asked him questions about life on Earth and our activities, before they returned him, unharmed to the pick up point. 1. UFO Research NSW. 2. Pony Godic 1989

Shelley W. was living in a cottage and had broken her foot playing cricket, thus was resting one afternoon. The tinkle of bells could be heard although her husband, on entering the room with a cup of sea, heard nothing. Shelley heard the words: "Mayo, Mayo" and felt an alien presence wished to implant a transistor in her head to make a clearer reception. She experienced the feeling of skimming across water, but somehow resisted being taken to an unknown destination. The words: "No time" kept coming up, to mean there is no such thing as Time and "You're woman" was clearly stated.

A form of contact was maintained in the months ahead through channelling. Her son, then 17, and a friend rushed indoors after seeing what were said to be "space- craft". The sightings were so convincing that they re ported it to the police and the press ran a story. Shelley, through channelling, made contact with tall, fair haired, blue eyed beings on a mission of goodwill to save the planet. Our planet was described as the most violent of them all, but that could be reversed. These aliens were producing hybrids whose purpose was unclear. Brian Richards UFORUM

A man and his wife had gone to bed, and she fell asleep leaving him awake. Suddenly through the closed door came three figures. One figure tried to put a bagW over the man's legs in an apparent abduction attempt. The man tried to awaken his wife whereupon the figures departed through the window which seemed to burst open. TUFOIC

An Adelaide woman, D.C., an artist, has undergone several experiences, commencing in 1977 which she at first took to be a dream. She was given frightening messages about pianetary changes. The same beings revisited in 1983. She saw the series SThe Intruders~ and thought to herself, "they are telling my story." She had a NDE as a child, and was ill for the first 10 years of her life, thus having a quite different childhood to many children. She has a series of dreams-lots of scientific information came through. Told husband and a few close friends about the experiences but they unable to cope with them. Experiences themselves OK but an isolating experience trying to tell other human beings about them! She is over sensitive to noise at times. Has lived in 7 houses and there is always trouble with the wiring given as an explanation for electrical problems which occur, like lights switching themselves on/off. UFORA phone-in

1977-1989 ADELAIDE, SA
A thirty four year old woman related at least three unusual episodes. The occasions of interest to us involve finding herself in an alien environment which were the second and third of her three experiences. One night she suddenly found herself recalling that she had somehow been in a very large room where there were a large number of human-like beings, including a human child about age ten. The room showed no apparent source of illumination. It was warmly lit-a very light soft blue colour. Breathing was no problem, gravity was normal and the temperature was skin temperature. She can recall conversing with the child. On the following occasion she had retired to bed when she found herself drifting through tunnels. Suddenly, she was in a room. This time the people present were not human. They had pointed faces, large heads, and slanted very dark blue eyes. Their heads were quite swollen at the forehead, with their ears being little, with no lobes as such. They had thin bodies, were grey in colour and short in stature. One of the female aliens was carrying a baby. The baby had its arms outstretched and the witness asked to hold and nurse it. Suddenly, she knew she had to go and found herself back in bed. She quickly fell asleep. In her teens she underwent precognitive dreams, and later in life (continuing) precognitive visions. Ray Brooke and Keith Basterfield - personal investigation

Garry P. had been driving along alone in the early hours of the morning when he found himseH unaccountably stationary on the side of the road at 5 am. He was unable to clearly remember the previous 160km. Whilst stationary he noted a really bright light hovering some distance away. Although he tried to get close to it he could not. Bill Chalker

A memory iapse of some three hours is said to have been associated with the observation of two unusual lights. During this time a thirly year old truck driver says he recalls: ...talking to somebody about inventing something...also I remember speaking with two voices... Investigations have been unable to learn anything more about the event. Jeff Bell, Perth

21.10.78 BASS STRAIT
Twenty year old Frederick Valentich disappeared over Bass Strait while flying a Cessna aircraft between Melbourne and King Island. One of the suggestions put forward is that he had been abducted by the occupants of an object which he reported observing just before radio contact was lost with him Neithar he nnr the aircraft have ever been Incated. World Wide Coverage

1978/79 ADELALDE, SA 2300HRS CE4 S4/P4
An Adelaide woman, L. C., woke in the night from what she at first took to be a dream. She felt she was awake in bed. Her bed was situated in middle of the room. There was a flash of light and the whole bedroom scene felt like she was moving/seeing through "treacle" . Time appeared to be moving in slow motion. Three creatures came in to the room moving slowiy towards her. She screamed. The next thing she knew it was moming. Thus there was a period of ZMissing time." After that she needed to sleep with the light on and her sleep patterns became disrupted. Years later she came across the book "Communion." She then knew it was the same thing. UFORA phone-in. Referred to UFORSA

1978-1982 NSW
A Sydney woman woke up feeling agitated and heard a voice. Figures appeared and said to come with them. She went through a doorway into a room where she was shown a scene on a screen. This screen showed pictures of her then future life, which later came true. Bill Chalker

A man, named Mark, retired to bed one night at about 11 p.m. Shortly after closing his eyes he lost all sense of sound and feeling and found himself travelling in a tunnel through space. Looking forwards he noticed a light at the end of the tunnel. His next awareness was of Iying on a table in a craft. He was medically examined by three beings. One of the beings seemed to be a female human, with long blonde hair. The other two were some 150cm tall, fat, and a dark brown colour. These latter two had plumpish faces, large eyes, a large nose, bigger lips and ears than us. They addressed him in English, and seemed like scientists. When they introduced a scannef to check him over he freaked out and woke up in his own bed. All his teeth felt numb and his knuckles were white. Garry Little

Don and Jack recounted an abduction experience, which is said to have occurred near the River Murray. They were preparing for dinner when beings entered their house. They experienced a time loss and next thing they knew they were standing by a large silver craft. After being subjected to psychological testing for several hours, they became aware of being back at their kitchen table. AIUFOFSR. "Pix-People" magazine. July 1988

05.02.79 LAWITTA, TAS
At about 9 p.m. an intense white light lit up the bonnet of a car driven by a young man. The car engine stopped, the radio went dead and the lights went out. Later that evening the man was picked up by police in Hobart for driving the car without lights. They found him to be in a dazed condition and he did not know where he was. He was taken to hospital apparently suffering from shock. The man wished no investigation of the event. TUFOIC

Two young men, out hunting, reported seeing a bright white, spherical, light on the ground some little distance away. Next night it was seen again. In 1983 one of the men began recalling memories of a two hour time lapse on one of those nights. One memory was of the two men being floated into a room where they were placed on a table and examined by tall, white beings. Moravec, M. (1984). "The Jindabyne Abduction." UFORAN 5(5):6-10. Bill Chalker - retrospective investigation

A man and woman were travelling by car when an object passed over the vehicle. All the car's dashboard gauges dropped to zero, and headlights and dashlights flickered, and went off for about one second, then came back on again. The driver feels that the engine may have stalled momentarily. He also felt a twinge like an electric shocl~. Scared, they accelerated away with the car now behaving normally.

Noting that the object seemed, in an instant, to go from above him to some distance behind him, he believed there may have been a period of missing time. Jim Atwell UFORA-Adelaide.

1980-1989 ADELAIDE, SA
Barbara, a young woman, wanted assistance in determining the origin of three relatively large triangular marks on her forehead which had simply appeared over night some two years prior. Over a ten year period Barbara saw Ufos, had a near death out-of-body experience, and a peak experience. She also experienced telepathy, precognitive visions, sleep paralysis, hypnagogic imagery, and other psychic style episodes. As to the marks on the forehead, she did have recollections of something touching her forehead during one night, following which the marks were seen the next day. Under regression she recounted how a shadow was in her room and shone a laser-like beam of light onto her forehead, thus creating the marks. UFORSA/Keith Basterfield

Two young men, Messrs P. and J. were travelling in a car near Port Lincoln when they encountered a "white endless space" where a time loss of several hours is said to have occurred. During this lost time they have vague memories of a being and recalled ...walking into a big room. Just prior to the space they had been watching a mysterious light in the sky. Arrangements to have the two men undergo full investigation was unsuccessful. 1. Keith Basterfield/Pony Godic - personal investigation. 2. Basterfield, K. "Australia's First Abduction Event?" UFORAN 3(4):4.

A woman in her late forties recounts that during sleep she found herself in a spaceship. The entities present, both male and female, were all human looking. There were also a few other human being abductees, present also. She would not let the entities examine her as she was pregnant. The beings were apparently disturbed at having made a mistake saying they did not touch pregnant women. One being showed her how the baby would look when born, which the woman says was accurate. This was followed by a tour around the ship. Her next memory is of being back on Earth in the countryside. Bill Chalker

Driving a car, a man was startled when the area around him lit up like a Xmas tree. He heard later on radio 5M that a couple at Para Hills had the same thing happen to them. No effect on vehicle. Action: Nothing further.

Simon, sixteen, reported a series of events which included a night time close encounter, a number of dreams and also observations of entities about the house. An investigation revealed a possible psychological explanation for the events. Keith Basterfield and Pony Godic

1983 WA ? S4/P4
In 1983 John W., then aged 22 or 23, had a lucid dream set in the USA which foretold the coming of thousands of aliens. He was the only one who knew. He also knew they were already amongst us, looking just like us. Another type had large heads and dark eyes, resembling the "greys." In the dream he had to warn the general population of the coming invasion. A female living in the same apartment block, in the dream was taken away by the aliens and substituted by an alien double. W. knew of this deception and shot her. The aliens then arrived en-masse as two distinct types - one the grey and the other resembling a reptilian lizard. The dream left him feeling very disturbed for a long time. The night before the dream he had had sex with a comparative stranger, a drifter passing through who stayed at John's premises for 2-3 nights.

Another event was related, which had occurred three years earlier, at a house in Midlands WA. Sleeping on a mattress in the living room he awoke experiencing pinching and tickling causing him great fear. He yelled at the top of his voice to attract the other two male members in the house. They later claimed to have heard a commotion but couldn't find the light switch to come and investigate..." The neighbours, when questioned heard nothing. Coincidentally this event also happened after sex with a comparative stranger. The witness claims to be psychic but only specified his ability to "read minds." Brian Richards UFORUM

J.R., a male, nowaged53, had purchased a cottage on a small acreage. Onenight he woke up to find it apparently in daylight and the room was hot. He was terrfied but looked out window to find the whole area lit up. It was not the Moon. This strange light stayed on. He went back to bed and fell asleep. No other recollections. No other effects. (UFORA phone-in. Referred to UFOIC.)

A married woman, Jan, went to bed one night and during the night had a very vivid experience which she believes was not a dream. She found herself in this white space. Present were three entities. They were some 210cm tall, and covered in gowns. She wasn't frightened as the beings emitted a beautiful feeling. She had a discussion with them. When she woke the next morning she had a vivid recall of the events of the night apart from the content of the conversation. Personality changes ensued subsequent to that night. Since then she has reported episodes of sleep paralysis and other unusual activity. Keith Basterfield

Over a number of years a woman has experienced interactions with aliens. All of these have taken place in her bedroom on the interface of sleep and wakefulness. Some of the episodes have involved sexual contact. Keith Basterfield

1988(?) ADELAIDE, SA
A man reported that he was in two way communication with aliens via an implant in his ear. During an investigation it was revealed that he had undergone two apparent out-of-body experiences where he was ~sucked out of his body. He indicated that during these episodes he had been taken onboard a UFO. His account was set in the context of on-going communication with the Ashtar Command via automatic writing. UFORSA

A letter was recently received from a Victorian woman relating several unusual episodes involving her entire family. In the letter and a subsequent telephone interview she relates that:

  • Her six year old son told her that several small men entered his bedroom and shone a torch on him.
  • Something had physically tried to pull her out of bed one night.
  • Her fourteen year old daughter saw a large, luminous object floating up the driveway.
  • She recalled a dream from age 7 in which three pixies entered her room and took her away. UFORA

Recently we had an opportunity to re-interview, both with and with out the use of hypnosis, a South Australian couple who recounted a fascinating event. I first interviewed them back on May 20, 1991.

One Saturday in July 1989, a married couple, Julian and Lydia, together with their two children, drove home to Adelaide from their other property in the south-east of South Australia. The weather was stormy, windy with rain. They took the inland route as opposed to the coastal route.

Jullan had the impresslon that they were being "watched S during the trip, a feeling he had experienced before when he used to live in Tennant Creek in the Northem Territory.

They travelled most of the afternoon and arrived home about 7 p. m. After watching a movie, Lydia went to bed first about 11 p.m. Julian followed about 11.30 p.m.

It was a stormy night and fairly windy outside the house. Julian recalls feeling restless as he lay in bed. There was a metallic sound outside their window. Then all of a sudden he heard a low pitched humming noise. He putitdown to a train, as there is a train line near the house. Lydia Iying in bed could recall hearing the wind. She felt Julian's presence in bed next to her. She also heard metallic noises - as if someone were trying to break into their car. A scraping of metal sound was heard.

Julian then heard a high pitched noise, like a cricket. It seemed to come from just outside their bedroom window.

Lydia recalls someone coming into the room, and standing in their bedroom doorway. The figure was described as short and skinny looking; fragile. Its head was oval in shape and bigger in proportion to ours. Tear drop eyes were big and black. It had no hair, no ears, no apparent nose and a slit mouth with no lips. It was grey in colour, with an associated qreen/white light.

She felt the entity was curious and wanted to investigate.The being communicated with her telepathically and told her not to be afraid. She felt it wanted to look at their bodies. She knew Julian was still in bed, with, she thinks, his eyes open. She then drifted off to sleep.

Atthis stage Julian thought Lydia was asleep but then he thought she said: "Julian, don't worry, everything will be alright. Just do as they say, and there'll be no problems. Do as theysay." Julian couldnt work out what she meant. All of a sudden he found himself paralysed. He was wide awake, but couldn't move a muscle. The humming noise became more intense. Therewere also scraping noises like metal. He didn't know what to think. He couldn't move. Their cat was going wild-running around the house wild.

Next Julian found himself drifting, on the move, floating from his bed. He was floated face up, feet first. The high pitched noise ceased at this point. He saw lights in the house - down the pitch black hallway. He noticed there was a being inside the house. This being was taller than Julian. It had a norrnal shaped head. Julian was looking at it from the back. The body build was stocky. There was a white/green glow around the body, inside of which was hlack.

"Something" told Julian that the being had an interest in his son. Julian then saw his son in the arms of the being. Julian tried to struggle as he became alarmed. He did not know what to do.

His next recollection was of finding himself in a dark room or space. He was paralysed, cold, and was lying on a flat, cold, black hard table. There were no sounds in the space and no sensations apart from his paraiysis. He thinks there were odours but cannot recall them.

Three entities were present. One on either side of his head and one behind his head. He was Iying on his back. The aliens were staring at him, just stooping and looking at him. All three were concentrating on looking directly into Julian's eyes. The three were identical in appearance.

They seemed 125cm tall. Their heads were pumpkin shaped, with curved "wrap-around" teardrop, deep blackeyes. There were no whites or iris present. There was no visible hair on their heads. The nose was small. A very small mouthwas noted. The bodywas ofa grey/white colour. Julian thought they were wearing clothes the same colour as their skin. He noted no body joints or muscles.

The entities were interested in Julian's head. He had the impression that the aliens held no malice towards him. Next thing he recalls is floating back to bed and falling asleep.

Next morning both Lydia and Julian felt "strange." Julian said he felt giddy and disoriented as if he had been on a long flight. He later checked his body but found nothing unusual - no scars etc. He felt his energy at a normal g level, but felt his sleep had been broken.

Lydia said she felt like she had been in a trance.

Julian explained what he had experienced to Lydia. He asked her how she was feeling and she replied that she felt the night had been interrupted by something. She had some vague impressions of activity happening down the hallway, down by the children's bedrooms. She felt she had been taken somewhere because she had some memory of being on a table lying flat with people looking at her. She felt in some way she had been experimented on. then drifted back to bed. She did not experience any paralysis and cannot recall Juiian having left the bed.

After the experience Julian was very disturbed as to what had happened. They both now regard themselves as healers, and concemed about where the world is heading. However, they are now at peace with themselves over the incident. (Keith Basterfield and Peter Jones)

16.06.89 YOWAH, QLD
Two brothers were engaged in opal mining when they reported seeing a large disc shape plus six smaller objects, during the night. A portion of some twenty to thirty minutes of time seems to be missing. Regression hypnosis was utilised on both brothers. Initial regression with the Brisbane brother did not reveal an abduction experience, but subsequent regression organised by UFORQLD revealed narratives describing a complex episode which in part indicates a struggle between tall Adamski type entities and small grey type entities. Martin Gottschall & Robert Frola UFORQLD, Bill Chalker & John Jensen

A thirty five year old female nurse tells of events including rattling doorknobs, and a sense of presence. There is also an account of levitation. Entities came in to touch her. They had eyes with no pupils. She felt disoriented. Bill Chalker

After having gone to bed, a woman in her 60's woke up to find figures in her room. She wasn't scared as some form of telepathic communication followed. She said you don't need me I'm too old. They conducted a medical exam like a pap smear test on her. She felt very positive about the experience. The beings were 2m tall. Willowy body, dainty and fragile. They were very quick in their movements. She couldn't sleep after that so got out of bed to find it was dawn. This was a single event. Some 1 0 years ago she saw a cigar shaped UFO with portholes which went to the East. UFORA phone-in. Referred to UFOIC


A woman has repeated recollections of a 'dream' where she sees herself lying in bed with some little people near her. This dream first occurred in childhood. Bill Chalker

1990 RURAL WA CE4 S4/P4
Whilst driving along in a car in rural Western Australia, a 20 year old airline hostess, now in the UK, became aware that it had been flooded with light. It also became rather warm. She blacked out. Then she woke up In the car- freaking out. She had conscious recollections that she was taken on board a UFO. Whilst there, some humanoid beings with holes for nostrils did medical tests on her. She was shaken by it and only has told her sister. UFORA phone-in. Referred to Jenny Randles

A thirty one year old woman, Susan, living in Adelaide has told that at age ten or eleven she was abducted from her bedroom by one tall and a group of small entities who entered the room via the bedroom door. The smaller beings were some 120cm tall, with large bald heads. They had large eye sockets, no visible pupils, with dark blue or black eyes. With a slit mouth, and a small nose. The taller being seemed to be in command, and was some 210cm tall. She was levitated off the bed and taken to a circular 'room' where she received a medical examination whilst lying on a metal table. The next conscious recollection was of waking up in her own bed. Regression sessions documented her abduction claim. This woman also recounts numerous lifelong episodes of such things as poltergeist activity, the sense of a presence in one house she lived in, being told she levitated whilst asleep, seeing objects such as children's tricycles moving by themselves, experiencing apparitions, precognitive visions, telepathy and spirit photographs. There are also claims of unusual implants in her face.

In addition there is fragmentary recall of a number of other abductions. The case is set in the context of the woman being an adult survivor of childhood sexual abuse. UFORSA/Keith Basterfield.

A number of paranormal and abduction-like events were reported by a twenty seven year old man in 1990. These included a 1987 event in which he woke paralysed in bed. Something was being pushed into a vein in his arm. Upon awakening he found a hole in his arm from which blood was issuing. Keith Basterfield and Julia Elisabeth

A psychology graduate who had done no reading on UFOs, and had had no in-depth exposure to the subject, woke up one morning and told her husband an interesting thing had occurred during the night. She could recall consciously a sequential set of experiences. She had been up late studying the night before, and woke in a half sleep state. She woke to find the room lit by a brilliant blinding light. She was then taken up into the light impression of not to be afraid with what was happening. Felt OK about it - wary but not frightened. Next, beings were around her as she was put onto a table. Impression conveyed to her, this will feel uncomfortable but not painful. She was then lying on the table. Got the impression they were going to take eggs from her ovary. She then felt something going into her stomach. Told not to be frightened. Then she was told you are going back and you are not going to feel it was real. Next thing she was in bed conscious.

Later she saw an item on TV in which an abduction was discussed and her blood ran cold. She did feel very concerned at the time for her sanity, but now does not feel anxious about it. The level of reality of the whole episode was as real as real. Not a dream. UFORA phone-in

Dean was travelling on his motor bike when he saw an unusual object, as did the occupants of two cars who had stopped to watch it. At this point the engine of his bike cut out. He dismounted to look for a fault. He then remembers kick starting the bike and continuing on his way. How- ever, when he arrived at his destination which had only been 10 minutes from his starting point, he was amazed to find it was 2220hrs! Later that night he found a fresh scar on the back of his left ankle. Brian Richards UFORUM

A man, saw "Communion" on video last year and found it boring. This year he had episodes of abductions. He saw "Communion" again and reliving his own experience through it was too much. UFORA phone-in. Referred to UFOIC

04.02.92 TWO ROCKS, WA 0215HRS CE4 S4/P4
"Ron", was awoken by a bright, white light. There was a brilliant flash, and Ron found himself standing in his pyjamas in a car park. There were about 30 other people standing around, stiffly erect in a dulled or altered state of consciousness. A man in a white coat, different from the others, imparted a telepathic message to Ron, "You have been chosen." He then found himself inside a community hall, used for basketball and other sports. There were humanoids in the group. One, 4 feet tall, approached Ron and gave him a bat, 3 wickets and a cricket ball. At this stage Ron realised he must have had an abduction experience when 7 years old

Another humanoid seemed to be draining his emotions. Then he panicked and ran to the halls entrance, lifting the bar to get the door open to get out. There was a sudden flash, a sensation of falling, and Ron found himself spread-eagled back on his bed.

On March 4th 1992, again at 2.15 a.m., Ron woke up and saw his son (aged 10) in a half-sitting position being floated past his bedroom door. Guiding the boy was a misty alien form. Ron jumped out of bed, shouting at the alien as he grabbed his son. There was sudden flash, and Ron found himself back in bed. Later on that day his son described having a nightmare related to the event reported by his father.

At breakfast the son had a coughing fit and coughed up a piece of metal about a centimetre long. This was analysed recently at Curtin University and found to be a very unusual combination on nickel, silver, zinc, copper, cobalt and ytterbium. The initial analysis Brian says indicated an artefact of unknown source. However, reassessment has gauged it to be terrestrial, perhaps part of an electronic probe.

The family, consisting of husband, wife, ex de-facto wife, a 13 year old daughter and son and a third younger child, plus a lodger, have all had UFO sightings and seen apparitions within the house on a regular basis. The TV series The Extraordinary is expected to show a segment on this event.

The Channel 7 series, "The Extraordinary" recently carried a segment on the 1992 Perth, Western Australia, "Implant" case. The following is a summary of the facts revealed during the interview with the main Derci Dient. whom the show called "Andrew."

On the evening of the 4 Feb 1992 Andrew was restless, and couldn't get to sleep. However, he felt he must have dozed off as suddenly he found himself awake. He was not in his bedroom. Somehow he had been transported and was standing in the car-park outside a basketball stadium some 50 kilometres away from his home in an outer suburb of Perth

He was surrounded by some 30 strangers. He spoke to one person, who telepathically, told him he was lucky to be chosen. A dot sized blue light appeared, and grew larger until it was over the top of them. His last recollection was that there was a white finch.

Next moment, he found himself inside the basketball stadium. Other people were also there. His confusion turned to fear. The other people seemed sinister. "They took on a human-like figure. The thing that distinguished them most of all that was different from humans were their eyes. Their eyes were, to me, they resembled as if they were out of focus."

"The whole place was a buzz. The lights were on. Every- thing was happening, and I noticed people were receiving gifts from these things. One of them came over to me and offered me a gift. I looked at it and I thought to myself there and then, what is this? I looked down towards what I was given. It was a cricket bat... There was one of these things kneeled down, accepting my emotions, my feelings, everything that I was feeling. It was accepting and drawing in as if it was robbing me., depriving me of my own thoughts. I felt aggravated. I felt violated. I became very angry. Consequently, I dropped the gift I was given. I looked over towards the others and I said: "This is not what it seems. Get out of here." I got to the exit doors within the hall and everything just went brilliant white. The next thing I remember I was back in my bed." The time was) 1:30am

On the 4 Mar 1992, again at 2.30 a.m., he was jolted from his sleep by an intense blue light. Through the glare something: "...a figure, it stood approximately 4 feet, maybe 4 feet 6 high, no taller. What was incredible was the fact that my son was being guided down the passage- way by this thing. It was at this point that I noted my body was paralysed. My mind was completely functional, but my body wouldn't respond...It was only when this blue misty light figure had disappeared from my sight did I gain the strength enough to be able to get off the bed and go and grab my son." The figure vanished in flash of white light.

Next, here calls finding his 10 year old son in bed, looking very pale and shaky. However, the son was well enough to go to school next day.

Shortly after this, the family ate a lamb roast, during which the son: "had an irritation at the back of his throat " He coughed up a tiny metal object.

The Extraordinary had the object analysed at Curtin University. The university verdict was that the object is most likely a computer component manufactured in Sweden.

Andrew concluded by saying: "I feel a lot off ear. I fear the fact that I don't know what I'm dealing with here. I feel they are coming back. They are coming back. They told me they will be back in 5 of our Earth years" to see his son.

A woman from Melbourne described a lifelong set of unusual experiences. These included a near-death experience at age three; nightmares involving "eyes" at windows; and out of body experiences. She recently contacted her auntie after many years and found she recalled an abduction experience herself. The case has been referred to John Auchettl in Melbourne. Keith Basterfield

A group of 13 people saw a large blue-green flare-like object pass by from north to south. The weather was fine with some low broken cloud. There was no sound from this object. Duration 8-10 seconds. It appeared to "skip" a couple of times before being lost due to distance. The whole area was bathed in a blue light brighter than Moonlight.

Three of the group camped overnight. Claims that 2 of the cars had flat batteries after the event maybe true, but it was also established that a tent was erected by the light of the car's concerned. A check with Perth observatory found that reports of a "green fireball" had come in from various parts of the state seen just before 2200hrs.

The main witness, Amanda, claims to have had a dream of an "abduction experience", found bruising finger marks on her upper arms, and minor" skin aberrations on her legs, and other parts of her body. Headaches are now occurring fairly regularly. She also claims to have suddenly developed healing abilities, tested on one of the UFORUM committee with remarkable and inexplicable results. Brian Richards UFORUM.

A three and half year old girl told her mother that the "boys" had come to see her, arriving through the bedroom window. This girl's sister was told she had to go to another room during the event The girl was taken into an object by the beings. Two types of beings were present. There was a "daddy" or "boss" figure there. From the craft the girl was taken to another place which she called " heaven."

The experience was uncovered in March 93 and matched a period of time some four weeks before when the girl was talking about monsters in her bedroom, became afraid to stay in the room, and had wet the bed. Keith Basterfield

23.0293 KWINANA, WA 0100HRS CE4? LEVEL B S4/P4
A husband and wife, Sharon and Ian retired to bed between 2300-2330hrs. At 0100 they awoke to find their year old daughter Anita crying. Their four year old son was still asleep but the girl was standing in her cot very distressed.

When Sharon woke up she had a strong impression that she had been in a UFO. Ian, who had been sleeping in another room, woke up to find a bright light shining in the room, but was unable to identify the source. He felt very nervous to the point of panic and felt something weird was occurring outside. The couple felt nausea and could not sleep. When sleep did come they were awakened at 0200hrs by a sound like a train, even though the nearest track is 20km away. The noise, accompanied by a throbbing sound, seemed to come from the East. Their own dog and others in the area were going crazy. Two helicopters were heard outside for some 15 minutes and seem to be conducting a search.

The couple suffered headaches later on in the day and felt un easy and apprehensive. Sand was inexplicably found in the son's bed. The husbands watch, checked at 0100hrs and never known to be wrong (he is a prison warder), was found to be one hour fast. Brian Richards UFORUM

Name: Aurora
Country of Origin: Romania
Age: 45
Investigators: Robert Frola, Andrea Sison
Investigating Group: UFOICQ
Date of Investigation: 18.02.98
Report written by Andrea Sison

On  11.02.98 Aurora contacted UFOICQ, and asked if she could relate some of her paranormal experiences to us. She said she was a qualified counselor, and was not in need of counseling, but she just wanted to tell her story to people who would not judge her negatively in the light of her experiences.

First paranormal experience:
Occurred when Aurora was 6 y.o., while she was living in Romania. One day, she felt like she was suddenly pushed to the floor, and she felt her whole body was “paralyzed” except for her tongue. Then she heard a loud noise “like a train or engine” coming towards her or a “wind blowing through a pipe”. She said she was very scared while this was happening.

Straight after this experience, Aurora told her mother about it. Her mother told her to “make the sign of the cross with her tongue” if it happened again. Aurora also informed us that there were many sightings in Romania at this time, but people were “not allowed to talk about it”, because many people were very skeptical and individuals  “did not feel safe” talking about sightings for fear that others “would judge them”. Apparently it was said to be “bad luck to look at falling stars”, and this referred to UFO's.

Second experience:
Aurora was still living in Romania and was in year 5 at school. One day she remembers that time and/or movement “stopped for a few seconds”. The sky and air looked red “like there was red dust everywhere”. At the time, she said she was amazed and she felt it was a “pleasant experience”.

After this experience, Aurora again informed her mother, who thought there might be “something wrong with her blood”. Her mother took her to the doctor for blood tests, and all results were normal.

Third experience:
Occurred in August 1987 in Sydney. Aurora was in bed when she saw a “shadow in the window” then a “capped figure” appeared at the end of her bed. There were security bars on her bedroom window, so the figure could not have climbed through the window. She felt that her body was paralyzed except for her tongue, so she made the sign of the cross with her tongue, and the figure was “sucked out through the window”. When she woke up in the morning, she was naked. She told her husband, and he said it might be the devil and to go and see a priest, which she did.

Before this incident, Aurora had been participating in an IVF program for a long time and was told she would probably never fall pregnant. However, three months after this incident occurred, she fell pregnant. Aurora said she feels this pregnancy was associated with the capped figure. Also before this incident, she had experienced painful periods, but after the visitation she never experienced period pain again.

Fourth experience:
In Brisbane 1995, Aurora was lying in bed when she saw “a flame on the door”.  At the time there was no fire in the house and nothing present that would cast a reflection. She was not paralyzed, so she made the sign of the cross with her hands. The flame then went “through the wall” into the next room (where her son was in bed), and immediately her son started screaming.  Aurora then ran into son's room where he was screaming “take these things away” while wiping his forearms. She couldn't see anything on her son's arms, but she said “let's pray” then they both knelt on the floor and she said “please god, help us”. Next she heard “footsteps running down the stairs”, and when she ran to look there was “nothing there”.

When he was 3 y.o., her son said he “chose” Aurora to be his mother because she “looked lonely”. When she questioned her son about this some years later,  he said he couldn't remember saying that. He hasn't had nightmares, but he sees “red lights in the house, like red eyes following him”. These lights have never harmed him, but he is frightened of them.

Fifth experience:
In Springwood, Brisbane 1995 Aurora saw “orange lights in the sky” - (“maybe four, not less than four”).  At first she thought they were stars but then they “went straight down very fast” possibly around Eight Mile Plains . She  wanted to drive to the place, but didn't. She felt it was a “great experience”. 

The next day she saw the incident reported in the newspaper.

Sixth experience:
In Brisbane 1995 Aurora suddenly found herself in “a place with a lot of empty rooms”. Her impression was that she was in a room, “like a doctor's waiting room”, and she felt “peaceful” with “no emotions, only thoughts”.  Some people (maybe female) came to get her, they had no breasts or genitals, they were hairless and their skin was “spongy looking”, and of a “creamy colour”. Aurora felt they had “beautiful bodies”, that's why she thought they might be female. (See attached drawing).  These beings walked her “through the wall” into a room where there were two more beings. She lay on a table and felt paralyzed and heard a loud noise (like her first experience), then she saw “lights”, and felt pressure on her abdomen.  She became frightened and “fought back” - she made the sign of the cross with her tongue and “came back”.

Straight after this experience, Aurora found a “spot /burn” on her abdomen 4 mm long. She went and told her priest and he joked about it.

Seventh experience:
In Brisbane 1995, Aurora felt an arm/hand on her in her sleep. She woke up but did not turn around to look - she had a “reassuring comfortable feeling” and went back to sleep.

Since Aurora's son was 5 months old, she has felt a “rocking” of her bed about once a week. She said this is a good experience, and it makes her “feel protected”. Aurora claims she is “not religious” but believes in a “greater power”. 

In all of her experiences, she has never noticed if she “lost” any  time, because she never thought to check for discrepancies. Now when people visit her house, they often report seeing  “people walking up the stairs” and then vanishing, as well as “shadows walking up the stairs”. They also comment that they “feel like sleeping” because it is “so relaxing” in the house. Aurora is no longer frightened by these experiences, and claims she has “got used to them”.

Aurora has also speculated on the causes of her experiences and what they might mean. She feels her experiences are for a “good cause”, and if they are aliens trying to study humans then “why not me”. She also said it might be that  god is trying to “show me a way”, then she feels comfortable with that too. Similarly, if these experiences are due to her subconscious mind,  she is “thankful that it is showing me possible dangers”.

My impressions of  Aurora are that she appeared to be a very credible source. To me, she seemed like an intelligent, warm and trustworthy person.  She related her experiences with clarity and calmness, without sensational embellishment. Her motivations in contacting UFOICQ seem to be simply that, as she indicated, she wished to tell her story to people who knew something about the paranormal; would not judge her negatively in the light of her disclosures, and would also be willing to share some of their own personal experiences. At the conclusion of the interview,  Aurora said we would be welcome to investigate the incidents that were still occurring at her house if we wished. We indicated that we would happy for the opportunity to do so. Robert Frola, Andrea Sison UFOICQ

Name: Mrs G
Country of Origin: Australia
Age: 44
Investigators: Robert Frola, Diane Harrison
Investigating Group: UFOICQ
Date of Investigation: 19.06.98
Report written by Diane Harrison

Name to be with held by request, (Mrs. G, age 44) is from Redcliffe just north of Brisbane she lives with her 2 young children a boy 3 girl 9. UFOICQ was called on the Hot Line, by Mrs. G has she was little distressed by an event that took place Wednesday 10th at her home she, asked if we could come and talk to her.

Mrs. G went to bed. She said it was around 10.15pm. "I was just about to nod off when I thought I could hear the TV going." She said, "I turned it off! I'm sure I did. I got out of bed and went to investigate. I Could see some kind of flashing light but it was a soft light and it was shining down the corridor but I thought is it the TV. As I got to the end of the corridor I turned to look right where my kitchen door was and to my surprise I saw a "very tall" man. He was standing in the doorway and was dressed in some kind of long jacket. The colour was Tan (peanut paste colour), that kind of tan. He had long arms but I couldn't see his face because the light was coming from behind him I wasn't scared but I still. I wonted to scream funny ha! But the sound wouldn't come out, Mrs. G said, I thought there was something standing beside me, but I couldn't move to see it.  Then zip, I was standing in a different position with my back to the front door. I thought there was something beside me. May be it was the dog! Then a voice said "come on, time to go to bed now." Then I new it wasn't the dog. Dogs don't talk, do they? Then I became fully awake, sitting on the side of the bed. I don't remember getting from the lounge room to the bedroom, but I do know that I was scared to death. I heard the TV again and then it turned itself off.  That was it for me. I jumped under the covers and that's where I stayed till the sun came up. I remember looking at the clock and it was just after 2.45pm, so where was I for 3 hours.

Robert and I sat and talked for sometime. Her little boy (he was a real chatterbox) told me the strangest thing. "Do you know green dragons eat green jelly beans." ha! I laughed, then he said, I saw stars in the daytime have you, I saw the moon come down it was a big moon out there, out there, pointing to the window, have you seen the moon does your moon come down, looking at Robert. Then little G said, I here music out side nice music, pointing to the window, I said, Little G it might be the man next door playing music, know, know its out there pointing to the window again, night time, he points to the window again. 

Mrs. G explained to us of an event that occurred last year. Daughter S told her that a family of little hairy monster where living in her bedroom, and that she was the only one that could see them. But S told her mother not to worry, as they are her friends. Mrs. G said she had me even making a bed for them every night or S wouldn't go to sleep.

Will keep you all informed if anything else happens. Robert Frola, Diane Harrison UFOICQ

Name: Peter
Country of Origin: Australia
Age: unstated
Investigators: Glennys Mackay
Investigating Group: Queensland UFO Network
Date of Investigation: 17.07.98
Report written by Peter

“Well it has happened. I have seen and heard things that have given me a real shake-up. Last Saturday night, I had a dream that the American Stock Market was to have a sudden drop of 1,000 points in one day and this will shake the world stock markets. Sunday, I typed up some e-mail [One for you included]. Sunday night I took the usual 2 Valerian 1000 caps for a good night sleep. This usually keeps me asleep until about 5 AM the next morning.

Exactly at 3 AM I woke wide-awake and keenly alert. I know that it was 3 AM because I was sleeping on my right side and I was looking directly at the bedside clock.

The room was filled with a very bright flashing light that was coming from outside of my bedroom window. The curtains were closed and yet the light filled the room. I have never in my life remembered seeing this before. A thin, tall male being walked straight through the wall or the window it's self and stood at the end of my bed. As I stared at him, he said," Hello old friend."

I just lay there on my back staring at him for a few seconds. I could not believe it. Then a very white female gray type being entered my bedroom through the wall on my left-hand side. I turned and looked at her and thought, " Shit, my hunting knife." [That' s the one I have started recently keeping under my pillow in a scabbard]. I rolled over to my right and pulled the knife out. I turned back to the female and she had a scared looked on her face and quickly turned back through the wall. The male had also left the room and the flashing light went out.

If shits were trumps, it was then. I laid there for minutes hanging onto the knife and straining my ears and eyes trying to figure out what was going to happen next. Nothing! So I put the knife back in the scabbard and under the pillow and tried to go back to sleep. I thought that if I slept through what ever was going to happen next, it would be alright but I still hung on to the handle of the knife.

For the next 3 hours, right up to exactly 6 AM, I was scanned in bed on and off by something that felt like mild static electricity. Sometimes over my waist area, or my torso, or from the top of my head down to my feet. I always knew when this scanning was about to take place, buy the increase ringing in my ears.

No matter how hard I tried or wanted to go to sleep, I just could not. During this time I heard a female talking to me. She spoke gently and continually without stopping to take a breath or to start a new sentence, so I figured that she was communicating to me telepathically. At no time did I feel scared but I sure felt very concerned. After I did get some sleep that morning, I could not remember what the female was saying to me. Also during that time, I heard sounds like a group of little ones were walking on my roof. I thought very clearly that if they come into my room, I would attack them. The walking stopped.  I stayed under the blankets because I thought that if they start to remove the blankets, I would know where they were standing and I could have a go at them with the knife. No attempt by them to put hands on me was made. Exactly at 6 AM, I heard a male say," Good...good."

The scanning ceased and all seem normal again and I felt tired and drifted off to sleep. The cost of this night was when my computer would not work Monday morning and I have spent over $200 on 2 computer repairmen trying to get it going again. It stills plays up a bit. I have always treated my experiences relating to my possible abductions lightly. But I can tell you now that I bloody well sleep with my hand on that hunting knife under the pillow and only go to bed now after I have had a 6 pack of beer with the Valerian pills.

It is o.k. by me if you wish to share the information, but please do not mention my name when you are talking about this as I am still trying to find work up this way. It may sound silly, but I am thinking of staying at a friends house up here for a few nights in the hope that they will not come for me again while I am with other people.” Glennys Mackay QUFON

Name: -
Country of Origin: -
Age: -
Investigators: Brad Mildern
Investigating Group: Paradox
Date of Investigation: Late 1998
Report written by witness

I hope the following is of use to you. Until the first Sunday in January 1970 I was a non-believer in UFOs.

Although I grew up in a family who were not open minded as to things of an extraterrestrial nature I still managed to follow the progress of the US and Russian space programs, believing that their achievements were milestones in mankind's quest for a better understanding of the universe. Now these events seem primitive compared to the craft I witnessed at Terara and Culburra.

My parent s and I moved to Terara from St George's Basin in mid 1969 after selling our eight-acre farm on Island Point Road. My father bought a five-acre property near the intersection of Milbank Road and the main Terara Road. While we were building our house we lived in a corrugated iron shed which would eventually be a workshop and provide storage for the tractor and farm implements. Our shed was probably 40 feet long by 15 feet wide. I mention these measurements because they are relevant to the first sighting.

On the morning of the first sighting I was unable to sleep as it had been a hot night and inside the shed it was like an oven. Mum and Dad were sleeping so I put the earphone in the radio and tried to take my mind off the heat. I had just settled down when there was a weird whistling and crackling sound followed by nothing. At this stage I should like to mention that I have a keen interest in electronics and anything mechanical. So with this in mind you can understand my curiosity as to what was happening with the radio. I moved the radio around to place the aerial in a better position but that didn't work so I wiggled the earphone plug, still nothing. At first I thought the local oscillator had drifted off frequency or it may have been as simple as an audio stage failure. There was nothing just a low hiss, which seemed normal for a cheap transistor radio when there is no signal to drive the audio stages.

While I was fussing with the radio I noticed it was getting close to dawn so I decided to go outside and cool off. As I usually do I scanned the sky to see what kind of a day it was going to be. As I did I noticed a bright star over towards the Shoalhaven River (northwards) which runs almost parallel to Terara Road. I remember how bright it looked. I had never seen such a bright blue star in that portion of the sky before.

Just as I was trying to get my eyes better focused on it, it disappeared. I remember my thoughts being that stars surely don't just appear to go out, like a light being switched off. After some searching it appeared over our shed, only extremely high, too high to even guess its height. Just as before it vanished from view.

The next time I caught sight of it I almost fell to my knees. It was not very high up, perhaps only one or two thousand feet. It appeared to be flying at the height that single engine aircraft fly over towns etc. Now it was very clear what it was. It was shaped like a huge disk and from the size of our shed I would put its diameter at about 45 feet across. In the centre of the underside there was a beautiful blue glow. This was coming from a smaller circle of about 12 feet. As it descended it was wobbling from side to side and I remember feeling very numb and wondering whether to run or not. I ran to hide behind a post in the fence that separated the house paddock from the rest of the farm.

By now the craft was only a few feet from the ground. It appeared as though it was about 10 feet thick at the centre and tapered to about two or perhaps three feet at the rim. Around the outer edge of the rim I could just make out black rectangular shapes. These were darker than the actual surface of the craft, so I took them to be windows or portholes of some kind. There was no light coming from any of them.

By now the sun was just coming up and as the craft neared the ground it cast an oval shadow on the ground. As it descended even closer to the ground the beautiful blue glow from underneath was illuminating the grass, making it flatten out as though some invisible weight was being placed upon it. There was a low humming sound, something like that you hear when close to the huge transformers at a substation. The air was full of the odour of hot electrical parts. When the craft was about 5 or 6 feet from the ground a sound like a power drill could be heard and then four shiny legs extended at an angle from the underside, each about the thickness of a person's arm. On the end of each leg there was a flat plate on which the craft rested when it landed.

I sat huddled even closer behind my post in the hope that I should not be seen. After a while the electrical smell drifted away and the hum ceased along with the blue glow which just faded away. The craft was a beautiful sight, it certainly was not of this world. There were no seams or rivet marks, just a beautifully polished metallic surface somewhat like gunmetal. It was absolutely stunning to look at, even in those confused moments I wondered what kind of technical skills would be needed to create such a perfect machine as this certainly was. In the morning sun the whole thing glittered as though it was made of gold, even the gunmetal surface seemed to sparkle. The top gently sloped up until it was about 12 or 18 inches thick. At the apex it rose another foot or so where a beautiful golden ball was attached to the shaft. The underside of the craft was only slightly curved; perhaps it could have rested upon the ground even without the landing supports. While all this was happening I was no more than 100 feet away. I decided to get just a bit closer. To do this I would have to crawl through the fence wires. I grabbed the lowest strand of barbed wire and received a hell of an electric shock, which threw me heavily to the ground. (AT THE TIME OF THE SIGHTING THERE WERE NO ELECTRIC FENCES ON OUR PROPERTY). After being flattened by the fence wire whoever or whatever was at the controls must have realized I was close by, because the hum started and the blue glow once more reflected on the grass and the craft began to gently rise. When it had reached a couple of hundred feet it slipped sideways and shot off at tremendous speed towards the river. When it had departed all I was left with was a swish of hot air which once again smelled like burnt electrical components. That wonderful machine was now just a blue dot high over the river, within seconds it had disappeared completely.

After that day I went back to doing nothing for the next few days over the Christmas holiday, but I could not settle down. The whole thing haunted me. I could only ponder the question "Why me?"

The Second Sighting:
On the second Sunday in January I was invited out to stay with a friend of mine at Culburra Beach. I woke early on that Sunday having arranged to go down to the beach at the end of Ocean Street by myself to watch the sunrise.

After my paddle I decided to go back up to the steps and find a nice dry place on the sand and eat my sandwiches and drink. While I was scanning the horizon I noticed a blue blob in the darker portion of the sky over towards the headland which was off to my left. Then just as before it disappeared. I remember thinking at the time that I must be going crazy. "It couldn't happen twice, or could it?" Within a few moments I could see a dark flat looking object coming towards me. It was just above the horizon and growing larger by the minute. As it passed the confines of the headland I could see that the centre looked round while the edges looked thin. I raced back up towards the steps, but something told me not to run that it was all OK and that I would not be harmed. It was an overwhelming feeling of peace and tranquillity. It was as though someone was talking to me, yet I heard no one speak, just that warm feeling of someone being close by. Someone you were sure would not harm you. That's the only way in which I can describe the sensation I experienced as I ran. When I turned around the same craft I saw at Terara was landing on the hard sand just above the breakers. The same events took place on the water's edge as at Terara. The blue glow and the hum slowly died away and all that was left was this beautiful craft sitting majestically on the hard sand. "Why me and how could they know my every move? This and dozens of other questions were running through my mind. I felt that I had been chosen for some very important reason. It certainly was beyond my understanding and as many times as I have pondered the whole thing I am at a loss to understand the significance of both sightings. While all these thoughts were running through my mind I noticed a panel on the side of the craft begin to slide back. It was above the rim and sloping back towards the curvature of the dome. A milky white light filtered out which was so bright it made my eyes water when I tried to look at it. Just as I was trying to come to terms with the opening of the hatch a tall slender figure appeared. It looked black against the white light but for a moment it stepped backwards and I could make out a few details. It was wearing a tight fitting suit that ran from the wrists down to the ankles. In the milky white light the suit looked as though it was dark gray in colour. The head seemed out of proportion to the rest of the body. The hands long and slender hung at its side, the eyes slanted and the facial features flat, there being no signs of emotion – smiles etc. It held out the right hand as though it wanted me to come. I turned away and started crawling back towards the steps, afraid to get up and run.

From that moment on I have no memory of what happened next, but I sure wished I did. My next conscious moment was waking up a couple of miles away on the grass at the end of the headland. My head was pounding with a terrible headache and I had blurred vision. When I looked at my watch it was almost midday, yet it was around 5am by the time I got to the beach. I couldn't work out how I ended up around at the headland. Surely I didn't walk there in an unconscious state, so it seems highly probable that I must have been abducted.

From my studies of UFO cases it seems more than likely that I was chosen at random. However, there are people who seem to have been in contact with these entities all their lives. To this day I have had numerous strange experiences yet I would not relate them in any way to my contact in 1970.

Investigator’s Notes:
Abbreviated from a witness statement taken from a Mrs. T.C. Witness was 18 at the time of the sighting. Both sightings occurred just after dawn and within 50 metres of the witness. I have a hand drawn diagram of the UFO (disk shape with a spire and golden ball on top). Brad Mildren PARADOX

21.01.03 DARWIN (WULLAGI), NT (CE4)
(Source: 1800 Freecall National Hotline Number - Callin Code 02817)
This woman did not have a UFO to report, but rather wanted someone to talk to about strange incidents with her daughter (4 years old) and the “frogmen”.

Julie T is speaking on behalf of a friend called Axxx aged 40. Axxxx is unable to relay her story as she has a speech impediment.

Julie called mainly to report an unusual occurrence with her friend Axxx's daughter.

Rxxx is 4 years old and declared to her mother and friend last week that the frog men came and visited her again.

When the adults asked her to explain the child said, the frogmen (3) came through her window in a mist and saw her again. They have big eyes and frog skin. They poke her arms, legs and belly. She tries to wake her mother who sleeps in the bed with her, but she does not wake up. The dog on the floor makes no sound or movement.

When questioned about this turn of events the mother said she heard noises, the bushes outside the window were “rustling” and the dog was unusually quiet, but that she was paralyzed and had no other recollection of events that night.

The women examined the area around the window and found a scorch mark on the lawn (brown mark) and foliage on the trees had been burnt.

Recently Axxx (mother) had a TB X-ray. The doctor found a small white square, embedded in the tissue between her armpit and breast. Although he thought this unusual and Axxx had no memory of trauma to this area, the doctor assured her it was nothing to worry about. Debbie Payne AUFORN SA

Home Page

Australian UFO Research Network Hotline number

1800 772288